Blackwater Engines/Customer Service-Warranty CSWM (1st shift)
Blackwater Engines in Virginia Beach, VA is looking for a Customer Service-Warranty to join our team. The CSW serves as the primary point-of-contact to provide all aspects of product support call in customers and warranty concerns.
You will need to maintain efficient and organized working habits in order to set appointments with customers, connect with customers to facilitate their concerns. You will then be responsible for working through those concerns, so they are corrected in a timely and orderly fashion. Accurately requesting the proper documentation under the policy purchased by the customer. Present the warranty to the warranty team with all accurate and proper documentation for approval. Confident and competent follow-up with the customer on what the warranty team’s decision was.
You will need to perform your duties in an organized and efficient manner in order to track material orders and warranty reports, deliver and return materials as needed, schedule and complete warranty services, and maintain detailed reports of claim progress and customer’s interactions. You may be called on to assist other members of the sales team on a case by case basis.
Job Requirements but not limited to the following:
- Positive attitude paired with organized and efficient work habits.
- Capable of creating and maintaining detailed reports on warranty claim progress and customer interactions.
- Capable of communicating with customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Capable of multi-tasking, self-starter, self-motivated, and must have attention to detail.
- The candidate will work within a “teamwork cell” setting.
- Basic level of communication via email and telephone it’s a must.
- Basic knowledge and exposure to diesel engines.
- Basic knowledge of technology and exposure to Microsoft Office, Sharepoint.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools.
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Full time position with competitive pay including matching 401k retirement program match after one (1) year with the company.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Your road to success is built through a Blackwater Engines career.
How to Apply
-Resumes can be submitted to HumanResources@blackwaterengines.com