BLACKWATER ENGINES/MACHINIST OPERATOR (1ST SHIFT)
Blackwater Engines in Virginia Beach, VA is looking for a CNC Operator/Machinist to join our team. Our facility is a clean, climate-controlled environment. The position is to run full CNC and partial CNC equipment (Sunnen/RMC/Milltronics). Use of hand tools and manual engine remanufacturing equipment. Engine Knowledge is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to the following:
- Performs all Machine Operator functions.
- Operates CNC, horizontal and vertical Sunnen Cylinder Hones, manual milling machines to produce quality engine components based on provided specifications.
- Must be able to use various hand tools, such as torque wrenches and pneumatic drill.
- Must be able to read and set Dial Bore gages, Inside and outside micrometers to perform routine inspections of product per procedure guidelines.
- Performs setup/operations on specialty machines.
- Will be required to lift/push/pull heavy parts multiple times per shift (75 pounds).
- Shift: 1st
- Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: Virginia Beach, VA
- Hourly Rate Position
- Full-time position with competitive pay including medical benefits after sixty (60) days and matching 401k retirement program match after one (1) year with the company.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
If you are looking for a career, not just a job reply with your resume and job history.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour